The Computer Engineering Program works closely with industry in a variety of collaborative, mutually-rewarding associations in order to meet the computer engineering workforce needs of industry and promote student learning.
In developing these relationships, CPE can help address the unique interests of each company, whether those interests are to expand corporate name recognition, deepen partnership opportunities or help industry better access prospective graduates.
Corporate partnership opportunities include the following:
- Joining the Computer Engineering Program Industrial Advisory Board
- Sponsoring a Computer Engineering Capstone Project
- Sponsoring a Computer Engineering Senior Project
- Sponsoring student activities (such as year end banquet, info sessions and other events)
- Sponsoring Program Outreach Activities to promote computer engineering to elementary, middle and high school students