Senior Project Report, Completion and Filing
As of Spring Quarter 2020, all senior project submissions will move on-line. The new procedure is outlined below.
- Download the Senior Project Analysis Form. Complete the analysis questions and fill out the form (including your signature). Submit both documents to the CPE Office at email@example.com.
- The CPE Office will route your form to your faculty advisor for approval.
Download the Senior Project Analysis Form
- Go to the CPE Graduate Survey on-line form. (You will need your Cal Poly login credentials to access this form.)
- Fill out the form on-line and submit.
Go to the Graduate Survey
- Talk with your faculty advisor to discuss whether your project should be submitted to Digital Commons. Due to the confidential nature of some projects, your advisor may advise against this.
- If it’s determined you can submit to the library, please proceed to steps 4 & 5.
- The $12 senior project processing fee can be paid online or in person.
- To pay in person (cash or check only), go to the cashier’s window in the Administration Building (Bldg 1). To pay online (debit or credit) log into your portal and click on the Money Matters tab. Complete instructions are available from the Digital Commons page (see link below).
- Be sure to obtain 2 receipts (one for your records and one for submission).
- Review the instructions for submitting your Senior Project on the Digital Commons page (see link below).
- Follow the steps outlined on the library’s page to complete your submission. Please note that you will need your receipt.
- Your advisor will be able to approve your submission on-line.
Go to the Digital Commons page for Senior Project Submission Information