Foaad Khosmood selected as a 2020-2021 Cal Poly distinguished scholar
Article | https://tinyurl.com/y5awa4g3
CPE Student Daniel DeLeon is selected as one the of College of Engineering's Outstanding Graduating Seniors
CPE senior Daniel DeLeon was selected as one of the College of Engineering’s Outstanding Graduating Seniors receiving the Service to the Community Award. The award showcases the most talented and dedicated students in the college. Daniel was chosen for his service to the community and willingness to involve his peers in those efforts.
Faculty winners announced for this year's CPE outstanding faculty awards
- James Mealy | Most User Friendly
- John Oliver | Most Significant Bit
- Phil Nico | Outstanding Professor
Faculty members are selected by CPE student body each year and winners announced at the annual CPE Banquet which was held this year virtually on June 5, 2020.
College of Engineering recognize CPE staff and faculty for their contributions
- Donna Aiken | Outstanding Staff Award
- Bridget Benson and Zoë Wood (CSSE) | Diversity and Inclusion Award
- Jane Lehr (RED coPI) | Outstanding Club Advisor Award (Engineers Without Borders)
- Lauren Cooper (RED coPI) | Northrop Grumman Excellence in Teaching Award
Article | https://tinyurl.com/yxdrrdrt