If you are thinking about competing in Roborodentia or are just curious about competition requirements, take a look at the information below to learn more.
Frequently asked questions about participating in Roborodentia and answers to general questions about the competition.
A list of electronic and building resources for find everything you need to build your own robot for the competition.
If you would like to compete, visit the registration page to register yourself, your team and your robot.
Below is a list of resources and links compiled to help you with building your own robot.
- RobotMarketplace | motors, speed controllers, gears
- Sparkfun | all kinds of development boards and sensors
- Pololu | good for all kinds of robot parts
- Solarbotics | more robot parts
- Electronic Goldmine | surplus parts, very good prices
- Robot Shop | micro controllers, motors, sensors and more
- Jameco | electronic parts store
- Mouser – electronic parts store
- Digikey | electronic parts store
- All Electronics | good surplus electronics store
- Small Parts | various raw materials, fittings, connectors
- Robot Store | a robot website run by Jameco
- Surplus Center | random hardware