If you are thinking about competing in Roborodentia or are just curious about competition requirements, take a look at the information below to learn more.
Frequently asked questions about participating in Roborodentia and answers to general questions about the competition.
A list of electronic and building resources for find everything you need to build your own robot for the competition.
Below is a list of resources and links compiled to help you with building your own robot.
- RobotMarketplace | motors, speed controllers, gears
- Sparkfun | all kinds of development boards and sensors
- Pololu | good for all kinds of robot parts
- Solarbotics | more robot parts
- Electronic Goldmine | surplus parts, very good prices
- Robot Shop | micro controllers, motors, sensors and more
- Jameco | electronic parts store
- Mouser – electronic parts store
- Digikey | electronic parts store
- All Electronics | good surplus electronics store
- Small Parts | various raw materials, fittings, connectors
- Robot Store | a robot website run by Jameco
- Surplus Center | random hardware